Day 1 of the Clean Program!

Tuesday April 26th, 2011

Weight 155 (I'm just going to update this weekly now)
Measurements (same as last week) (will update this weekly now too)

First day of liquid meals!

Menu
Breakfast - Berry Protein Shake
Lunch - Kale Salad and Quinoa with Roasted Veggies (Delicious)
Dinner - Spinach and Dulse Soup ( This was ok, weird cold though....)

Exercise : Pilates Plus!

So today was ok, we made it to the end. I did some snacking of nuts during the day. Lunch was tasty but I was not in love with the Spinach Dulse soup. The dulse was interesting I had never had it before, I could see it being good as a snack, and I bet this soup is good warm, the cold was not for me.

My husband and I both came home today and felt like we had extra energy. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment