Day 2 - In which things don't really go as planned.

Thursday April 21

Weight - no time
Measurements (later, sorry slammed today again)
Hunger levels - totally fine all day. Even when I got home at almost 9pm from work and hadn't eaten dinner


Menu
Breakfast - Carrot, Apple, Kale and Cucumber Juice
Snacks - Decaf Lemon Zinger Tea
Lunch - A raw food prepackaged meal from Whole foods
Snack - Almonds and and Apple. j
Dinner - Nothing, I totally just got home and went to bed, but I wasn't hungry so its ok




So today again was insane, I did however manage to make good food choices because I planned a head of time and brought much lunch and a bunch of snacks. Something that I've found in the last few months of trying to eat better is that if I start the day out well with fruit or veggies that that is all I crave all day. If I start the day out with a Cheese Danish then all I want to eat is chocolate. You are what you eat, you eat what you are right?


Something else I've learned today is that if I don't plan ahead of time people suffer. My husband keeps opening the refridgerator full of fresh organic produce and is just totally lost. He is totally able to cook meat and frozen things but when it comes to prepairing fresh fruit and veggies he is a little lost and just goes hungry. Which he is pretty skinny to begin with so he gets hungry quickly and doesn't function well if he isn't fed immediately. 


Tomorrow Fresh Produce Delivery Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment