Day 2 - Someone is Hungry Again

Wednesday April 27th, 2011

Menu
Breakfast - Berry Protein Shake (pretty good, very seedy)
Lunch - Portabella Mushroom sauteed with the pesto leftover from the Pesto Salmon on top of baby spinach
Snacks - Almonds and an Apple with Almond butter
Dinner - Becky's morning Shake which was TOTALLY DELICIOUS. And my husband sauteed some organic Green Beans a few hours before dinner.

So my hunger levels have been fine. I've been good about snacking during the day. Its been harder on my Husband. So today he had two lunches. He ate Chicken Breast and Brown rice and then I showed up at around 1pm with a second lunch. Seemed to work out ok, When he got home he made some greenbeans too. The Quantity of food that he seems to need during the day is significantly higher than my needs but I think he feels back about being hungry. The Clean program doesn't seem to be concerned with the amount of food you take in, in fact it doesn't want you to be hungry, If you are hungry you eat, just make sure its a organic good for you food and not within the 12 hour window at night when your body is digesting and cleansing overnight.

I have to say the 12 hours overnight have been completely manageable. We've been waking up early and working on things for a while and then eating around 8am. I've been making shakes in the morning and sending them with my husband when he goes to work. It works pretty well.

And on to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment