Day 3 of the Clean Program - Bowling and Beer

Thursday April 28th, 2011

Today we got up early, I went to pilates and my husband did some work. When I got home around 7am I made the Favorite Green Shake, which my husband liked just fine but I had a hard time choking down. I ended up drinking about half of it but then couldn't do it anymore and dumped the rest and finished the remainder of the morning shake from the night before. 

My body is a little tired, I've been pushing it on the pilates, Yesterday around 4pm I had a bunch of energy and went to an extra pilates class for the week which would put me at 5 classes this week which is a lot and  I'm feeling like I need a nap. 

For my husbands 2nd lunch (he's like a hobbit now) I brought broiled Salmon (yum) with Baby spinach salad and Califlower Rice, I also made Sauteed Brussel Sprouts which I LOVE. I was pretty hungry by 1pm and scarfed down lunch, When I got home I at two small apples with Almond butter and a bunch of water. 

We had a work function at a bowling alley and I knew that would be hard to deal with, everyone would be drinking and my husband doesn't have a lot of control when Beer is in the room, especially when its free. So we got to the bowling alley and I just drank water the whole time which was find I was thirsty anyway and not really hungry but my husband had three beers and some Caprese Salad, BAD. LOL. All night he was like "I'm sorry I blew it." I'm not mad though, its a pretty big commitment and more than once I considered going over to the buffet and grabbing a slider or some see's candies. I'm pretty understanding. 

Anyway we got home and it was sorta too late for dinner and I wasn't really hungry anyway so I just decided to wait until the morning after Pilates. We watched "I love you Phillip Morris" and passed out. I have to say that I'm definately sleeping better and have way more energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment